• Most of the schools’ principals and teachers supported the project
• Acceptable infrastructure in the schools
• Proliferation of digital technology in the schools
• Interactive book for four topics
• Availability of Wi-Fi Internet and 3G
• Emerge new teaching methods among teachers
• Acceptance of local community to support the project financially.
• High percentage of using Internet
• Different types of devices with different operating systems.
• Lack of high-quality of content
• Low bandwidth of the school network
• Lack of guideline, vision, and goal
• Lack of collaborative with local universities
• Culture of teachers