|Cognitive Apprenticeship Framework Item||Representation in OBCSS|
• Domain knowledge is modelled with concepts and relations between concepts defined CogSkillNet.|
• Content is defined by learning objects and their relation with cognitive skills in CogSkillNet.
• Heuristic strategies are used to find cognitive skills that are related to other cognitive skills in CogSkillNet.
• Control Strategies are used to check learners’ errors and make them practice to fix these errors.
• Modelling technique is used to make learners practice cognitive skills by using learning objects that have application presentation strategy|
• Coaching and Scaffolding techniques are used to forming thinking processes of learners by making them study the cognitive skills that they gave wrong answers in pre-test. Learning objects that have presentation strategy lecturing of lecturing are used for this process
• Reflection and Articulation techniques are used to make learners comment on anything during their study about environment or learning process.
|Sequencing||• Sequencing technique is used to sequence cognitive skills in mandatory study or practice phase by an order of increasing complexity and increasing diversity|